Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin in Maybe This Time

No comments
I just watched the music video/trailer of Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin's Maybe This Time! I can say that I am excited for it though I can't say if Coco-Sarah tandem will be such a hit based on the trailer. They lack chemistry or is it just the trailer that's giving me the false hopes?

The song Maybe This Time (original by Michael Murphy) speaks for the storyline of the movie. Two old friends meet again, wearing older faces, talk about the places they've been. Two old sweethearts who fell apart somewhere a long ago, someday they'd meet again and had a need for more than reminiscin'. It's just my favorite song and I am glad that Sarah revived it and a new movie was developed with her as the lead actress. Sarah G fan here!

Along with Sarah and Coco in the movie were Ruffa Gutierrez, Ogie Diaz, Dennis Padilla and Tony Mabesa. The film is directed by Jerry Lopez Sineneng under Star Cinema. Movie will hit the cinemas this May 28, 2014.

Here's the music video and trailer:

Video credits to ABS-CBN Star Cinema (Youtube).

No comments :

Post a Comment