UnlitxtPlus10: Cheapest Combo Promo in Talk n' Text

No comments
When it comes to cellphone load, I am much of a wise spender since load is in my least priorities. I see it as a luxury. And when AL100 was pulled out as promo, I had been hopping from one load promo to another just to monitor which o them can give me more of TNT service at the cheapest price. I prefer combo promos than the unlitext or unli-call only.

Unli Internet With Unli Call and Unli AllNet Texts For Less Than PhP10/Day (TNT/Smart)

UnlitxtPlus10 call texts
And today, I received a promo text from TNT telling me of their new UNLITXTPLUS10 that gives unlitext to TNT/Smart, 10 minutes call to TNT/Smart and 50 all-net texts! Instead of availing the U10 unlitext promo for a day, better have this UNLITXTPLUS10 for only PhP10. 

How to Register:
1. Just send TP10 to 3545.
2. For retailers, you can load your suki by texting TP10 space 11-digit TNT/Smart and send to 4550.

To Call under this Promo:
Dial *3545+11 digit of the recipient.
Enjoy this cheapest load!

Update: You can now get this UnlitxtPlus10 for 2 days, for only PhP15! Check the new promo here.

No comments :

Post a Comment