Piso Unli Internet Access for TNT and Smart
Sponsored LinksLet's call this trick the PisoNet since this provides Talk 'N Text and Smart users with unlimited internet access for at least one peso per day. This is way cheaper than the Smart's new Unlimited Internet for PhP20/Day. This also beats the TNT's PhP5/Day Internet Access for Clash of Clans Users. Better, right? As for Smart users, it's actually PhP2/day while for TNT users it's PhP1 per 2 days. You can browse, e-mail, chat in social media, download files, stream videos and play online games. The internet speed after availing this promo will depend on your location as the strength of TNT and Smart signal vary. The signal is an H+/HSPA+, not LTE. It can be used on phone/tablet and modems as long as there is a SIM slot. This doesn't work for SmartBro SIM. Pisonet is also working for Mindanao area users (thanks to Jan Do You's feedback).
How to Have Unlimited Internet For at Least Piso per Day (TNT and Smart)
Talk 'N Text SIM or Smart SIM with at least P10 load (Buddy LTE SIM only)
Pocket wifi, broadband stick, modem or Android phone/tablet that allows usage of any of the two SIMs mentioned
Unlimited Internet with Unli Call and Unli Allnet Texts For Less Than PhP10/Day
TNT Users (Unli Internet Piso per 2 Days)
Not working as of August 9, 2016
1. Text PROTECT ON to 4545 and wait for confirmation. This will turn ON the Load Protection of your SIM so that the network will not charge you with the standard internet charges.
2. Text SAMPLE to 4545 and wait for confirmation. Update: Consumable 5 hours internet data good for 2 days.
3. Done. Start browsing the internet!
*Redo steps 2 when your PisoNet Sampler subscription expires. This requires that you register to the promos every 2 days for PhP1.00.
New! Unlimited Internet for Smart Users (at least PhP15/Day)
Smart Buddy Users (Unli Internet Dos per Day)
NOT Working as of February 22, 2016. You can also try with Jump-IN SIM.
1. Send PROTECT ON to 9999 and wait for the confirmation. This will turn ON the Load Protection of your SIM so that the network will not charge you with the standard internet charges.
2. Send BIG5 to 9999 and wait for confirmation. You can also try Youtube5 to 9999.
3. Send FREE WIKI to 5555 and wait for the confirmation. This will enable FREE Wikipedia access and also will enable you to proceed with the next promo in Step 3.
4. Send FB2 to 9999 and wait for confirmation. This lets you have one day unlimited Facebook Access for PhP2.00.
5. Send POWERAPP OFF to 5555 and wait for the confirmation. This will turn OFF the notification of Powerapp Boosters offer page when you are browsing pages rather than FB and Wikipedia thus, giving you the unlimited internet access. If you are having trouble sending this code, try sending it to 999.
6. Send MMS ON to 333 and wait for the confirmation. This will restart your data usage.
7. Done. Start surfing the internet!
*Redo steps 3 to 6 when your Facebook subscription expires. This requires that you register to the promos every day for PhP2. Never mind the notification that your BIG5 subscription is already consumed.
Smart Jump-IN Users Using Tablet/Phone (Unli Internet PhP7.00 per Day)
NOT Working as of February 22, 2015
1. Send PROTECT ON to 9999 and wait for confirmation.
2. Subscribe to Youtube promo by texting YOUTUBE5 to 9999.
3. Send FB2 to 9999 and wait for confirmation.
4. Send POWERAPP OFF and wait for confirmation.
5. Send MMS ON to 333 and wait for confirmation.
6. Enable data connection and start surfing Youtube using your device's built-in browser. If you can access the site, then congrats your SIM is already bugged! If you are redirected to the Smart's PowerApp page, text POWERAPP OFF to 5555. If you are having trouble sending POWERAPP OFF to 5555, try sending it to 7577 (Thanks to Sir Janver for the comment below).
*If you cannot register to FB2, register first to FREE WIKI to 5555 (or to 7577). You need to redo steps 2-5 everyday. If you used FREE WIKI instead of Youtube, use the FREE WIKI again in your next registration. This is cheaper than PhP5.
Known Issues (Jump-In/Buddy Users):
No browse even if you followed the steps properly. Just check your current IP and make sure it is not 10.156.xxx.There are Android apps that will help you identify your IP and as for PC/laptop users, just go to your modem/broadband stick dashboard. If it is not displayed in your dashboard, go to Command Prompt and type cmd /k ipconfig /all then hit enter. If you are in the 10.156.xxx IP, just send POWERAPP OFF to 5555 (or to 7577) twice (2x) and turn off your modem or phone (airplane mode) for 10-15 minutes. Then open again your device, connect again your modem or Android device to the internet, your problem is solved. If it still did not work, try sending PROTECT OFF to 9999 then PROTECT ON to 9999 and restart your device.
Still no browse even if you sent the POWERAPP OFF thrice already. If the above no browse solution will still not let you access the internet, try the following solution:
1. Send PROTECT ON to 9999 and wait for confirmation.
2. Send FREE WIKI to 5555 and wait for the notice that you are still subscribed to the FREE Wikipedia.
3. Send POWERAPP OFF to 5555 and wait for the two confirmation texts.
4. Turn off your device for one minute and open again to connect to the internet.
Slow Facebook loading. Use VPNs such as HSS or Psiphon for Android users. For laptop/desktop users, change your DNS to 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124. I cannot provide the use of changing the DNS but Google is your friend or you might try using this DNS Xchanger. You can also use browser extensions such as Zenmate or Hola.
Note: This tutorial is not exempted from the Smart/TNT 2.5GB capping each day. If you want to prevent your SIM from being blocked due to bandwidth overuse, check the tutorial on How to Prevent Your SIM from Being Blocked, it may work with your SIM. But for the better, I suggest that you do not abuse your internet usage as this is already cheap and it will keep you away from being tagged as heavy user in their system. You can also VPNs such as Psiphon3 or Ultrasurf to prevent your SIM from being blocked.
If your SIM was blocked due to heavy usage, follow this tutorial on How to Unblock Internet Access in Smart.
If you're using an Android device, you can use this Speed Up Your Internet Using 3G/4G signal.
Credits to all the discoverer of these tricks and developers of apps. If not for them, we will not be enjoying this cheap internet.
Again, not working with KickStart or Smartbro SIM.
Enjoy and Share this post via the social toolbars below.
Use the comment form below for your feedback and queries.