How to Unblock Your Blocked Internet Access (Smart SIM: Jump-In, KickStart, LTE, etc.)
Sponsored LinksIf you have been a heavy downloader and you are using Smart SIM card, for sure you have experienced having your internet access blocked by the network. You will be frustrated that even though you have been using the correct settings, you will receive an error that says, Packet Data Access Not Possible, or you cannot connect to the internet with LTE signal. Don't throw your SIM away because you can still unblock it and have the same internet experience again. No additional charges needed to unlock your LTE SIM! Once your SIM is already unblocked, you can follow this Trick to Prevent Smart LTE Signal Block tutorial to keep your SIM card from being blocked again by Smart.
New! Piso per Day Unlimited Internet Access for Smart and Talk 'N Text Users
Unlimited Internet with Unli Call and Texts For Less Than PhP10/Day (TNT/Smart)
New! Unlimited Internet for Smart Users (at Least PhP15/Day)
-Laptop/Phone with Internet Access
-Blocked Smart SIM (LTE, Buddy, TNT, Jump-In, KickStart, Nano, etc. with at least PhP100.00 balance). Insert the SIM to another phone/broadband to receive verification code.
1. Using a laptop/phone with internet access, go to http://my.smart.com.ph and register a new account using the details of your blocked SIM number (without the 0 in the first digit, i.e. 9281234568). Input your desired name, surname and password and hit Register button. Your blocked SIM will receive an SMS verification from Smart and you will have to input the code into the page that appear next in the registration process.
|Smart Account Registration Page|
|Smart Accounts Homepage|
|Your Smart Accounts Page. Click to enlarge.|
Alternative Way to Unblock Blocked SIMs
I haven't tried this using Smartbro SIM.
1. Text ROAM ON to 333 and wait for confirmation message.
2. Text ROAM OFF to 211 and wait for confirmation message.
3. Text PROTECT ON to 9999 and wait for confirmation message.
Unblock Talk 'N Text SIM
1. Send ROAM OFF to 333 and wait for confirmation.
2. Send SET to 211 and wait for confirmation.
Alternative Method for Blocked Data (Jump-IN, KickStart, SmartBro, Buddy, Nano)
1. Send SET to 211 and wait for confirmation.
2. Send PROTECT ON to 999 and wait for confirmation.
That's it, your internet access is no longer blocked!
Note: You have to have at least one hundred peso balance in your account for this tutorial to be a success. Don't worry, your hundred pesos will not be consumed. Not working with SmartBro SIM.
Credits to the original sharer of this trick.
Enjoy and Share this post via the social toolbars below.
Use the comment form below for your feedback and queries.